LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
For Massive Music & Video Promotion Contact +2348137065020 Or BBM: 25AB00E5 NOW!!
Another Samsung phone may be in trouble. A Galaxy S7 Edge owner has released shocking photos amid claims that his phone exploded while charging.
DailyMail reports that an unidentified worker from ‘one of the big’ US mobile networks claims that a customer brought in severely heat-damaged S7 Edge that had supposedly exploded.
The owner of the phone is said to have been charging it overnight and had recently turned in their Note 7, following the firm’s massive product recall.
You recall that Samsung eventually recalled the product and ceased production entirely following numerous reports of the batteries overheating and exploding.
This latest report is not the first time that an S7 Edge is said to have exploded.
A man in Ohio recently sued Samsung after he claims that his handset overheating in his trousers last month, allegedly leaving him with second and third degree burns, reports PhoneArena.
The site has also reported on another S7 Edge owner who claimed that their phone exploded while charging overnight.
Reacting to this new story, a Samsung spokesperson told MailOnline:
‘We are unable to comment on this specific incident until we obtain and thoroughly examine the phone.
‘Customer safety remains our highest priority and we want to work with any customer who has experienced an issue with a Samsung product in order to investigate the matter and support them’.
Always Drop Your Comments Or View About what You Just Read
Thank You For Visting
Have Something Interesting/Informative you want us to Post on Freebiesloaded?Send to
YOU WANT TO BE OUR FACE OF THE WEEK? CLICK HERE